Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Patented one-step cleaner disinfectant using Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) technology to deliver fast, effective cleaning performance
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal in 1 minute; Fungicidal in 3
- Kills MRSA and Norovirus
- Compatible with most hard, non-porous surfaces
- Hospital grade
- Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids
- Do not use on glassware, utensils, or dishes
- Colourless with a characteristic scent with no added fragrance
- Made in Canada
- Health Canada Certified
- Directions of use for non-porous surfaces: Pre-clean heavily soiled areas prior to sanitization. Wet surface thoroughly and allow to remain wet for 1 minute. Wipe surfaces dry or allow air to dry. Note: rinsing is not necessary unless floors are to be coated with finish or restorer. All food contact surfaces must be rinsed with potable water. To spot sanitize soft surfaces: Spot clean soiled area prior to sanitization. Apply until fabric is wet, DO NOT OVER SATURATE. Allow surface to remain wet for 30 seconds. Gently blot with a clean, damp, color safe cloth and/or let air dry.
- Ready-to-use bottles
- 946 mL
- Case of 12 capped bottles and 1 trigger sprayer
- $12.99 per bottle